Does anyone have Biggest Loser for the Kinect?

Options
I just got it for christmas, and did it once two days ago. im so sore from it. im going to do it again today. has anyone done this and got results? Experiences? Thanks.

Replies

• sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have it and like it. I cant say I have results for say. I havent done it long enough or consistant to find out. Im sure you would have some kind of results if you kept it up. I got sore too. What do you think about it? I have a hard time setting it up, I can never remember how I did it before.

11569296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved it when I used it regularly. Nowadays, I don't. I lost a dress size, almost two, using TBL and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved combined.

I think Your Shape was more successful for my weight loss and toning, but TBL was more varied and easier to enjoy. The two combined were a powerful force.
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I think the kinect is a pain in the butt sometimes and it doesn't scan me too well when it comes to the exercises where you lay on the floor. I put in my weight and measurements and everything and i think it burns calories pretty well. I mean, i haven't felt that sore in a while so it does somethin i suppose.. the ellipticial machine is my favorite and i've gotten lots of results but im never "sore" afterwards, cuz i've been doing it for so long. I'm trying to change up my workouts to help lose the 35lb i need to lose :/
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    @cherylpj...how long did it take you to lose a dress size with TBL?
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    @brighteyesxlu - It took me 43 days (yep, I still have all my records from back then). Using both games.

I'm not toned the same way now. I stopped using both games regularly and I'm doing exercise that's more cardio, less toning now, but I know I can go back to the Kinect if I want to tone up,.
  • FrauNic
    FrauNic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started with TBL. I really like it. Today I'm soo sore. The exercises are mostly fun. I like that you can check if you do your exercises correctly and also the calorie count. Good to see the progress. I hope I will see some results soon, but in general my body doesn't want to lose at the moment. But it is good to know that I work out at least!

Would be nice to hear some more stories about it.