62 LBS LOST w PICS

Options
Hello. I made a post when I hit my "goal" weight of 180, that was 50 lbs lost. Well since I have stopped trying to lose weight but I still eat the same healthy low carb foods I enjoyed during, and with mild exercise, I am now at 168, 62 lbs lost. I just keep seeing more fat going away. I set myself a new goal of 160 because 8 more lbs would be nice to see next to no fat.

So today I had to buy new clothes... great. I just bought 3 pairs of jeans a while back. I got 2 new pairs today, size 32 and I even picked up a medium tshirt because it was a my first medium tshirt. I decided to take some pictures to celebrate my new clothes and weight loss in hopes someone else will be inspired to see results. I even changed my ticker, its nice to see the marker again, it ran off the ticker I lost so much.

Before: 230ish+
shanebefore-2.jpg

After: 168, on my way to 160?
168.jpg

Replies

• Natz_20
    Natz_20 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    go you!!

Its my first weight in on tues!!!! scared lol but I am sure I will be fine!!! been under my calorie goal everyday

You look amazing!!!

:bigsmile:

Natz

14696887.png
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievements - I always love to read the success stories.
  • MontanaSara
    MontanaSara Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome job!!
  • GetSetGo73
    GetSetGo73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you! You look great !
  • walkrungirl
    walkrungirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are an inspiration !!!!!:happy:
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!!
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    Hello. I made a post when I hit my "goal" weight of 180, that was 50 lbs lost. Well since I have stopped trying to lose weight but I still eat the same healthy low carb foods I enjoyed during, and with mild exercise, I am now at 168, 62 lbs lost. I just keep seeing more fat going away. I set myself a new goal of 160 because 8 more lbs would be nice to see next to no fat.

So today I had to buy new clothes... great. I just bought 3 pairs of jeans a while back. I got 2 new pairs today, size 32 and I even picked up a medium tshirt because it was a my first medium tshirt. I decided to take some pictures to celebrate my new clothes and weight loss in hopes someone else will be inspired to see results. I even changed my ticker, its nice to see the marker again, it ran off the ticker I lost so much.

Before: 230ish+
    shanebefore-2.jpg

After: 168, on my way to 160?
    168.jpg

WOW!!! I absolutely love those red shoes.....
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!!! :drinker:
  • eagle_01
    Options
    Very inspiring! way to go :-)
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Amazing Pics and great work!!!
  • zenshe
    zenshe Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing job - well done!!
  • aliciawakka
    aliciawakka Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! You look great :D
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow you look younger! Awesome job :)
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! wow! very inspiring!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Incredible loss.. Congrats.. you must be super proud and feel soooo much better :)
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss.

You might want to consider lifting now.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You have inspired me every step of the way! I am so thankful for that day (5 months ago) when we decided to make a change toward a healthier life. Time flies by so quickly. Could you imagine if we would of said "oh let's start tomorrow" ?
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing Results. Congrats! Keep going.
  • lynny1967
    Options
    wow totally amazing :) what an inspiration x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!