Work out dvds!

Options
Looking for suggestions for the best work out DVDs! i think i would like a dancing one but im open to call suggestions?? PLEASE HELP

Replies

• jeni636363
    Options
    I have this DVD called Kari Anderson "Reach" Upbeat toning and flexibility for a dancer's body. I like it because you don't need a ton a room to do it, and though its not much of a cardio DVD its a KILLER if you do it correctly. If you find it easy its because you are doing it wrong. Try it!
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    TURBO JAM!!!! It's one of the Beach Body workouts. I LOVE it.

Chalene Johnson keeps you motivated all the way through :)
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    For a dancing one -I never did these but they do have Dancing w/the Stars dvds, or Zumba. To me, Zumba on dvd was not that much fun-it would probably be better in a class.
    Other types: I find many Jillian Michaels' dvds very effective but difficult. I enjoy Turbo Fire (a lot of cardio kickboxing)--this is fun, effective but again, very difficult at first.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    TURBO JAM!!!! It's one of the Beach Body workouts. I LOVE it.

Chalene Johnson keeps you motivated all the way through :)

Love Chalene and turbo jam/turbo fire! She is so positive and fun you don't notice the time:)
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. Biggest Loser DVD's. If you have an Xbox Kinect....Biggest Loser is fun, or Fittness Evolved is good. Good Luck!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I love my Supreme 90 Day set. It's like P90x but not nearly as expensive, and holy crap, is it effective. I'm finding muscles I never knew I had. Haha.
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Try Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 - both are great.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Sweatin' to the Oldies!
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I usually use Clubland Workout as it has different sections (aerobics,dance,combat and toning) as well as a warm up and cool down section so can customise your workout. However I have just ordered Fame workout and Gimme Gimme Gimme a great workout (dance dvd based on abba songs) I'm really excited to try them both!
  • Gshepmix83
    Gshepmix83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If you're a walker I suggest Leslie Sansone. She will make you sweat and she is a great mentor. I workout to her Mon thru Fri.
  • rosaleigh510
    Options
    thank you everyone!!! some great choices
  • mrsStgo
    mrsStgo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is awesome...then Turbo Fire. Ive done them both and have had success with both. The zumba DVD's are fun too.
  • nailed479
    Options
    TURBO JAM!!!!!!