New to all this

Options
I have a long way to go and i am so excited that i have finally found a place that i feel like people understand what all the obstacles feel like. Thanks to all -- maybe by the time i reach my goal i will be able to like myself outside this forum:grumble: :mad: :embarassed:

Replies

• mrwhited3256
    Options
    I have a long way to go and i am so excited that i have finally found a place that i feel like people understand what all the obstacles feel like. Thanks to all -- maybe by the time i reach my goal i will be able to like myself outside this forum:grumble: :mad: :embarassed:
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you on your fitness journey!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Wish you only the best of health.
  • Delilah
    Delilah Posts: 1
    Options
    :sad: I did it to myself, I wanted to gain weight and now I am obese. I joined Bally's 2 weeks ago and started on the treadmill. I tell you, you never know until you until you hit the scale. I hate the scale. I have a great journey ahead of me, I do need the support of you guys to assist me. I need all the advice I can get. But most of all, I need a friend. Please advise me of any secrets that can expedite this mission. Good luck to us all, may God be with us!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mrwhited3256
    Options
    You can do it --- the tools on this website are awesome and the people are so supportive. It is a journey we all take together. Good luck :happy:
  • elsgans
    elsgans Posts: 21
    Options
    welcome...:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!