.8 away from my drivers license weight :)

:smile: WOW do I love MFP!!!!! Everyone here is soooo wonderful and a Big Thanks for getting me off my butt and finding a new me :wink:

I weighed in today and had to get on and off the scale about 5 times...I couldn't believe the number I was seeing!!! ( I do deserve it but still) I am now .8 away from my drivers license weight, which has been a lie for YEARS!!!!!!

This transformation sure didn't happen over night. Since July I have been working out alot....it has been a big focus for me and I feel FANTASTIC!!! I still need to push hard and keep it going...I thought I would stop at this weight but now I KNOW I can go on to be a THIN person, so I want to lose another 15 -20.

I have also pushed myself with the help and support from my MFP friends to start running...I run my first 1/2 marathon next month. I tried spin class too which scared me...now I really like it.

So I guess what I am saying is I am proud of myself :bigsmile: And if I can do it YOU can do it too!!!!!!!!!!

Get moving and have a Great weekend :bigsmile:

Replies

• visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    That's fantastic!!!! Keep on going!!!
  • mjdomm00
    mjdomm00 Posts: 2 Member
    you go girl!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Amazing! Good job!
  • What a great victory! Congrats on your progress. :)
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 527 Member
    That is awesome! You are an amazing inspiration! Keep up th great work. It goes to show you that with hard work and dedication you can accomplish anything!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 467 Member
    WTG !!! Well Done. You deserve it, you've worked so hard and it's paying off.:wink:
    You are AMAZING, Judy. Congrats..:drinker:
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Congratulations. That is a really great success since I am sure most of us have the wrong weight on our licenses.
  • amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    My drivers license has been wrong for years too...but now I am 10 lbs under and I am not done yet....now my license will be wrong again for another 6 years....great accomplishment!!!!
  • amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    My drivers license has been wrong for years too...but now I am 10 lbs under and I am not done yet....now my license will be wrong again for another 6 years....great accomplishment!!!!
  • Fabulous and I'm sure you have the workouts as well as your diet to thank. It just takes both, fact of life. Bet you feel great in those old jeans!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    love it!
  • LoSena
    LoSena Posts: 14
    my goal is to weigh as much as my license states which s 165 & i had gotten down to 170 but gained but i got back on track Jan 2nd & i'm about 15lbs away from that but i have faith it will happen soon! i have lost 7lbs since the 2nd :-D!!!! congrats on reaching your goal! i am very proud of you!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    That's awesome! I am under my DL weight (which also was a lie for years). LOL!
  • nyd_12
    nyd_12 Posts: 12 Member
    congratulations on the great work!:smile:
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Congrats! Sound as though you have done an amazing job! Losing weight is never an easy job, but putting it it on sure is easy. I am right there with you on the driver licence lie. The the first time in a loooong time I am actually under my driver licence weight!
  • Way to go Judy! My license weight from 1995 is my goal too. BTW - thanks again for making MFP so much fun! I don't know I would have taken too the social aspect of it without a great friend like you to lead the way. =)
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 91 Member
    Yikes!!! I just looked at mine and I'm 30 over my DL wieght!!!! Boy was I lying to myself. Well I'm on my way back down so that's all that matters. That just may have to be my new goal so thanks! :)

Congrats on your successful journey thus far!!!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    You guys ROCK!!!! Looking at your license weight is an eye opener sometimes!!!! My new goal is to have to go in and get a new pic and change the weight staying there forever this time!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice words :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!