Options
bethvandenberg
bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
on here I mean. I have 80.

Replies

• dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I dont really even look at the number I have. It's more about the quality of each person and developing a relationship with them. Some have been here for a while and taught me a lot. Others are newbies that we try to help out and give feedback to keep them motivated and inspired. Most we have related to in some way whether it was one of my blogs or profiles. I'm not looking for the number of friends, more the quality and what I can do to help them and vice versa. So I cant tell you honestly how many I have but I treasure each and every one of them as they are all special. I have been accepting all friend requests and like to know why they want to befriend me, like was it a blog or my profile or a post that brought you to me. Helps me know what we may have in common.

Yesterday I posted a question to my friends. Tell me 3 things about you that I dont already know. It was so fun and interesting to see what we had in common and how we relate to each other.

There are people on here with thousands of friends, I prefer I group that I can actually get to know and can manage and give those that are my friends daily input.

So while I didnt really answer your question, feel free to check my profile cause I actually have no idea. LOL
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not very many... always accepting.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Last I checked 21.
  • Tianna73
    Options
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    30...but always open for more for motivation:)
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    19, because I like to motivate everyone on my friends list and it would be impossible to do that with 100+ friends :)
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    24 - For me that's perfect.

I have a genuine interest in all of them, and we support and encourage each other daily. I wouldn't be able to keep up with any more. For me it's about quality and not quanity.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    its not about quantity, its quality! If my friends don't show the same support I give them-delete! That's just the way it works in my world!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I am blessed with many. It just sort of happened. Some I requested, some request me. I never say no. Like a previous poster, I post quite a bit on the message boards and write a weekly blog and one way or another, after logging for 363 days in a row (but who's counting), I've somehow managed to meet quite a few wonderful folks on here!

I also recruited some of my real life pals via facebook to join MFP. :) I'm sneaky like that.
  • ItWillHappenIn2012
    Options
    I don't have a single one yet! :(

How do you get friends here?
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I had to sneak back and check LOL :laugh:

Currently 101 but always open for more :bigsmile: Here to give and receive support from like minded people :drinker: (just leave a message with the request :wink: )
  • LadyFaile
    Options
    I don't have a single one yet! :(

How do you get friends here?

When you view a member's profile (which you can do by viewing the drop down menu under their name) you will see a button to the right of their picture that allows you to request to become their friend. If they accept the request then you are listed as friends in your friends list.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Like 15 I think? I am shy.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I had to look.
    57.. I like friend requests..
    I had like 3 until I started posting on these forums.