My first NSV!

Options
Since starting the myfitnesspal journey about a month and a half ago, I've noticed the minor (but big to me) changes in my body. Trying on my summer clothes was actually fun this year, I'm looking forward to getting a new bikini, I've had to buy a few new clothing items b/c old ones are now too big, etc. BUT last week someone else noticed and completely made my day. I was at my bootcamp fitness class and a fellow camper said, "all of a sudden you're looking really lean"! She went on about my arms and shoulders looking stronger and how I seemed slimmed down. Of course I was flying high off of that the rest of the class and had a great workout.

The thing about MFP that I love so much is that even if I mess up and have a day of splurging, I don't beat myself up. I just start over asap and get right back on track. I have more and more friends joining and it's actually kind of fun to log my food and exercise. If you need a day off, take one. If you're ready to be focused and disciplined, perfect. Anyone can benefit from this tool, whether you have 10 pounds to lose or 100. The important thing is you're TRYING and you're conscious of what you're putting in your body. It's a lot better than NOT TRYING. Slowly but surely I'm making the changes I need to make and seeing the changes I want to see!

Replies

• h_mills
    h_mills Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay! And you do a great job of encouraging others through MFP. You're totally paying it forward.
    Work it out girl :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!