This is why I hate being fat

Options
2»

Replies

• pammiekay68
    pammiekay68 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have a beach ball in my lap when I bend over to tie my shoes. Also, I cant find clothes to fit me right.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I hate taking up too much space and not fitting places.. This irene 100% weight related because I'm above average height with a large bone structure so I'll always have this issue. Can't I just be petite for a day? Lol
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    (among other reasons) lol

I bought a nice pair of boots, knee high...they arrived today and of course, they don't fit on my calves. Grrr! Well, at least next winter I'll have a nice pair to wear!

What little things do you hate?

Haha! I will unfortunately always have slightly larger calves, and wil always struggle with knee high boots. But, try some calf raises, and you may get to that part of the goal sooner. :)

(as for me, my calves will get max, 1/4 an inch smaller. :( I'll be suck with 15.X" calves forever)
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    (among other reasons) lol

I bought a nice pair of boots, knee high...they arrived today and of course, they don't fit on my calves. Grrr! Well, at least next winter I'll have a nice pair to wear!

What little things do you hate?

I've never been "fat" and certainly never considered my calves big until I was looking for horseback riding boots and the size I needed to fit over my calf was 4 shoe sizes larger than I wear! I emailed my husband to tell him the story because I thought it was funny and he replied "when did you ever think you had small calves??" :grumble:
  • sugarandspice41290
    Options
    thighs rubbing together, my tummy sticking out. Not being able to wear the cutest clothes.
  • kumba
    kumba Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hate being fat because I am not my authentic self. I am a shell of the person I could be because I am often in a food induced coma, tired, negative, and unmotivated. Also, my 7 year old son's friend told him I am the fattest person on the planet. That hurt.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Crease marks on my belly from my jeans when I sit for a while.
    And when I was single, the worst thing was hanging out with a group of single friends and being visibly overlooked by men.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    And being confused for being PREGNANT by total strangers.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    not being able to bend in pretzel shapes. kama sutra is harder when you're fat.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

This!
    That's another thing-- Often times during sex, instead of enjoying it, all I can think about is how much my hips hurts or how unflattering that angle is for my belly or chins.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

This!
    That's another thing-- Often times during sex, instead of enjoying it, all I can think about is how much my hips hurts or how unflattering that angle is for my belly or chins.

lol! i am glad someone agreed! without specifics... we know what its like when the roll is in the way.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    Right? Haha.
  • sunflower01
    Options
    Being overweight at the moment , I hate not being able to enjoy even a small piece of cake without feeling guilty afterwards!! GRRRR
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Crease marks on my belly from my jeans when I sit for a while.
    And when I was single, the worst thing was hanging out with a group of single friends and being visibly overlooked by men.

Seriously, even though I am now happily married, I miss the double-takes that I would get from the girls at the gym. It made me proud of my body, such pride I currently don't have.
  • JulieLSinger
    JulieLSinger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's harder for my horse to carry my extra weight
    I am less flexible in my body when I ride
    I'm ashamed that I let my weight gain get out of control
    I have become exactly what I said I would NEVER become
    I look forward to seeing my toes again
    I look forward to wearing jeans and not seeing my tummy sticking out
    I look forward to wearing shirts of tight stretch material and my curves are not bulging
    I look forward to eating properly for weight loss effortlessly
    I look forward to the day I can tell everyone on MyFitnessPal.com that I have met my goal!!!!
    Kudos to all of us for being so disciplined.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Going shopping for clothes period. I get mad, then sad...

Totally. I went today. And almost cried. :cry:
  • Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    Sitting in the theaters and have the arms hurting your sides.

sitting in the car and have no room to move.

having to step back over the toilet so get the door closed in some restrooms.