Looking for friends! ;-)

Options
Hello!

I'm 29, female, Australian - I shed about 8kg's a year ago with MyFitness Pal but put it all back on when travelling, so I'm back again and looking for some friends!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• zenshe
    zenshe Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome Back❥ -Dawn-
  • Erica123S
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome back :) Whats your goals for this time round?
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to a rewarding challenge !! Putting on weight by Travel is justified if you ask me !! hehe... hope u had an awesome time, i plan to travel early next yr which is a big factor to be ridding this excess fat (yuk!)
    I am aussie too, in NSW, and first time on MyFitnessPal, and loving it so far !!! In my first couple of weeks and plan to lose 22kg in total (lost 2kg already yey!!)...

How did MFP contribute to you losing weight last time? I have found it working a charm with me so far, its my motivation that lacks, so trying to stay focused on why im doing this !! :O)

Welcome to be support friends !! I love the fact that you state MFP got you to lose 8kg last time !!! Very cool !!!!

xx Skye
  • asmithson19
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys! ;-)

Erica - I'd be happy if I could lose that same 8kg's again!! You look fab in your pic! ;-)

Skye - Yay for the 2kg's!! MFP helped me last time simply by having a goal, a number to work towards in terms of calories... I only disappointed myself if that calorie count went into the 'red' - I am such a visual person and thankfully have a lot of willpower! I know I can do it again but not without religiously using MFP! Good luck with your 20kg to go! x
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back....
    I have invited you to be my friend.....we can do it together.

Attar.
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Add me. :) I'm 30 turning 31 this year, I live in Brisbane and I have a three year old. There is a group here (they're new) called Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! There are weekly weigh in's as well just for Aussies, which you are more than welcome to contribute to. :)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlATroGAa4wcdDdtSXRtQjUxeUl1YWVCNjBPOTN1enc#gid=0

Good luck this time around. :)

Jackie
  • rpdaries
    rpdaries Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Sydney, great to see some Aussies online. I have only been using this site a short while, but its seems to be working for me. Hopefully I am on track to lose my last 8 kilos over the next few months.
  • jeni8383
    jeni8383 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi im jeni from dublin, Ireland, i need to lose 50 lbs for the summer, we can do it (",)
  • jomclaren
    Options
    HI .....

I am Jo from the Uk ............ Good Luck xxx
  • asmithson19
    Options
    hi im jeni from dublin, Ireland, i need to lose 50 lbs for the summer, we can do it (",)

Hi Jeni - I lived in Dublin this time last year! I actually lost 8kg's and started MFP about 18months from Dublin!!

We can do it!! :)
  • bsalis76
    Options
    Sydney Aus here too.

A two week cruise took me to New Zealand, but also brought me here. You know what I mean.

Only vacation I lost weight was in eastern europe. Between lugging around a backpack and with most people not being able to speak much english, it was hard to eat well. One place there was plenty to eat was my stay at Chernobyl City, but that's a story for another time.