FINALLY UNDER 220

Options
bignuce
bignuce Posts: 52 Member
It seems like yesterday that I way 273 pounds (damn). I am now 219. My next goal is to be under 210. I know I could not have done it without My lovely wife divadayna (add her.) and all the encouragement I get from MFP. MFP TRULLY gave my a guide line to follow. KNowing how many calories to eat and being able to track them is nothing short of amazing. Thanks everyone I will see you again when I am under 210. (if God says the same).

Replies

• raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    Congrats! You are AMAZING!!! Glad to call you my friend! You will definitely see under 210!!! Keep after it! :)
  • bignuce
    Options
    thanks Raige that really mans a lot. Glad that we are in this together. :smooched: :happy:
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mr B you know I am in your corner... you have done mighty well and may I add are looking mighty fine :0) keep up the good work.. I will be watching your progress with a big smile..
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • bignuce
    Options
    Thanks Mizzthang I am loving that New Profile picture. Glad to have you in my corner and please know that I am in yours. I'll be watching you as well. :glasses:
  • bignuce
    Options
    Thanks Anu
  • empage81
    empage81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That really is great. I love seeing the before and after pics. It is amazing how much healthier, fitter and younger you look now! Congrats on having the willpower and determination to make it!
  • bignuce
    Options
    Thanks empage I really appreciate that. Sometimes I look at my old picture and it looks like I could stroke out at any minute, Glad I didn't. Good luck to you and God Bless.
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching another milestone! Keep rocking it, you look fabulous! x
  • bignuce
    Options
    thanks jennarandhaye. You look amazing. 106lbs lost is fantastic. Keep doing your thing. thanks again for the encouragement.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You'll get to goal before you know it, you are doing just amazing! Glad to have you on my friend list :)
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    congrats!! I always feel it is better to set up mini goals...5lbs here and 5 lbs there...add up up to A LOT eventually!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Well done! Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!