23kg to lose... I am going to do this... for me!

Options
Hiya MFP Guys and Gals!

Here are a few things about me.
I am 29yrs and have spent my whole life being overweight and unhappy. I started Weight Watchers 18mths ago and lost almost 20kg (84kg to 64kg). Since then I have put on 13kg and am now at 77kg with 23kg to lose to get to my goal weight of 55kg! I guess the biggest problem I had with putting it back on is that I didn't really lose it for me, I was trying to lose it so I wouldn't embarass my ex fiance.. he wasn't a very nice guy.. and we have since split, but I learnt a few very valuable lessons.
1. I can lose weight when I put my mind to it
2. I can exercise and enjoy it
3. It's all about tracking what you eat and counting the calories
So on that note... I will make this committment to myself and to you all. I will enjoy losing the weight and exercising, because I am doing this for me! No one else. And I know that I can do this, I have the support of my family and I want to make my life better through becoming healthy and happy and enjoying an active life the way I want to.. no excuses!!!
So this is a little about me... how about you?? What are your motivations? How are you going on this amazing journey??
Ryn! xoxo

Replies

• mdouhan
    mdouhan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are o right, until you realize you have to do it for yourself it is not going to work, start slow and gradually get used to more exercise etc, it will work

I like you come to he conclusion a while back, doing it for me changed a lot,

In times when you feel low come here and read some success stories it always helps

Regards

Matt