Need Help Please!?

Options
Okay so my brother is opening a store with supplements and stuff like that...andd if you knew our familyy he needs this to go well for him. He wants the word either health, supplements, or nutrious or something like that please pleaase PLEASE try to think and get back to my A.S.A.P.

thanks

Replies

• natkins12
    Options
    Okay so my brother is opening a store with supplements and stuff like that...andd if you knew our familyy he needs this to go well for him. He wants the word either health, supplements, or nutrious or something like that please pleaase PLEASE try to think and get back to my A.S.A.P.

thanks
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Use your thesaurus and then google those words to see what else comes up.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome!!! I wish the best for his new store. A couple thoughts for you you and your brother. With a health store you want to be careful not to make it sound to specific. I have known people who hear the word "health" or "nutrition" and they run to the nearest exit so to speak. Not to say those are not perfectly stating his goal for the store. I haven't thought of any so far but I will think on it a little. Really a terrific idea.:drinker: :happy:
  • dogwdots
    Options
    Fitness, wellbeing, vigor, nourishment, diet, nourishing, wholesome, healthful
  • dogwdots
    Options
    One more idea - look at the product label descriptions to see if you get any ideas there too.
  • kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    how about : Total Vitality
    (the one stop shop for all your supplemental needs)
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    alimental, alimentative, balanced, beneficial, good, health-giving, healthful, invigorating, nourishing, nutrient, nutrimental, nutritive, salubrious, salutary, strengthening, wholesome

Total Vitality.... that is a good one! :oP
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I like Total Vitality.
  • natkins12
    Options
    thanksss alll but he doesnt like total vitaliyy
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mission Nutrition
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    What about Nutrisize...or something spelled like that. Like nutri sized. Just a thought. good luck!

Is that a phrase already? For some reason..it's in my mind. If it is..I'm sorry...ignore it:)
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Bountiful Nutrition?
    Total Nutrition?
    Totally Natural?
    Healthy Balance?

Sorry, getting tired, that's the best I have right now.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Mission Nutrition

I like that one:bigsmile:
  • yesIcan
    yesIcan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mission Nutrition

I like that one:bigsmile:

I like that one too!