If you could be any Star Wars character...

Options

Replies

• Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    boba fett
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I am gonna say an ewok...cute and fuzzy....
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Yoda - lives a long time and that dude rocks!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Boba Fett-- tracking that sweet bounty across the galaxy. Until my untimely death, that is.
    You're not dead.

Wait, what? In my mind he's dead. Cause of death? Sarlacc's mouth. I admit I had to research this a little to prevent writing "but didn't that giant sand worm thing with the teeth eat him?"
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    ya..he got out of the sarlacc
    we are such nerds lol

Whaaaat?
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Boba Fett-- tracking that sweet bounty across the galaxy. Until my untimely death, that is.
    You're not dead.

Wait, what? In my mind he's dead. Cause of death? Sarlacc's mouth. I admit I had to research this a little to prevent writing "but didn't that giant sand worm thing with the teeth eat him?"
    In the movie, yes. But in the full story, he escapes the Sarlacc. Our knowledge of this is why I have labelled us "nerds"
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    You're not dead.

In the movie, yes. But in the full story, he escapes the Sarlacc. Our knowledge of this is why I have labelled us "nerds"

ahhh! Foiled again. :P
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Was gonna say Boba Fett, then Kit Fisto (he has a great smile) so will have to go Mace Windu. Why?

Episode 2 when he's fighting Jango Fett, they both go for the weapon on the floor, Windu gets there first and it's just the look he gives Fett like to say, 'don't try it,'.
    Twas an awesome moment!

Sith or Jedi!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I had waist-length dark hair, so I was always recruited to play the princess, but in my heart, I was Boba Fett.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Han Solo. He has the Millennium Falcon and Princess Leia.

How can you do better than being a badass, having a sweet ride and having the hottest chick in the joint?
  • sirenvega
    sirenvega Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have a nine year old son named Anakin. I would probably be Boba Fett
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    R2D2!
    He is the REAL hero. Everyone else is totally incompetent :P
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Chewie... So eloquent.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Jaina Solo :P
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Either R2D2 or Wickett.
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love Chewbacca....................so Since I wouldn't want to BE Chewbacca, I guess I would have to be Han Solo............So I could play fetch with Chewbacca everyday!!!! : )
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Not to be cliche, but I'd want to be Leia just so I could wear the slave girl outfit, lol. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd and would love to someday dress up and go to a con.
  • SaToBSaT
    SaToBSaT Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Obi-Wan all the way.
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    There's a Star Wars gene, and my husband has infected...er, I mean, passed it along to all our children. (Did anyone else see Episode 2 on their honeymoon??)
    When asked just now, my 6 year old son wants to be a Clone Trooper. Oh, changed his mind, he'd want to be Anakin. (Trust me, he's not nearly annoying enough.)
    His twin sister wishes she were Princess Leia.
    I can totally relate to Padme...not with the abusive husband thing, the mom of twins thing. :laugh:
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    OMG I cant believe no one has said Yoda! I would totally be Yoda, he is badass!!!!!

2861547.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter