Workout playlist

Options
What is the one "must-have" song that you love to exercise to?

I have a few but my favorite right now is Bon Jovi- Its my life.... NOW OR NEVER!

Help me make an awesome playlist of great energetic songs!!!!

2861547.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• jeepingirrl
    jeepingirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in need of updating my playlist also! Can't wait to get some ideas! A few that I just have to listen to when I am running are Taylor Swifts Should've Said No, Foster the People's Pumped Up Kicks, and Gym Class Heros Stereo Hearts.
  • sare_sweetheart
    Options
    joe esposito "you're the best". The Karate Kid theme song! Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger" is always a favorite. :)
  • bigtone34
    bigtone34 Posts: 136
    Options
    Thunderstruck from AC/DC is one of my favorites for a little extra boost during a run.
  • snakesandladders2
    snakesandladders2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did this the other day - downloaded lots of workout music. I like euro-dance stuff because it's so silly it cheers me up when I'm running. I hit a low after 5 miles the other day, but when O-Zone's "Dragostei din Tei" (NumaNuma) came on, it made me chuckle and gave me new energy.

Other silly stuff like Mambo No. 5 works for me too, and the "Barbra Streisand" dance beat song. I know these are all terrible - don't judge! Lol. x
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Currently it's Gogol Bordello, helps me to not give up when the cross trainer gets tough on me.. and RotFront
    Although I am thinking about buying the Mistery of Sound Running Compilation. I need something upbeat and speedy when working out
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Erm.....I don't have a favourite but I love:

Bon Jovi
    Guns n Roses
    Linkin Park
    Kaiser Cheifs
    My Chemical Romance
    The Verve
    The Jam
    Evanescence
    Safri Duo
    Disney - I know it doesn't fit with the above but.......

Loads more but they are the only ones I can remember right now.

If I have no control over the artists, I like to have a good beat.