Looking for Friends to keep me honest!

Options
Hi, I'm fairly new here and have been doing pretty good for the past few weeks. But, I know myself, and without having anyone to answer to I'll slip. I'm looking for some friends to check in with me and keep honest...I'll do the same for you!

Friend me!
Deb

Replies

• wantmorepies
    Options
    Hi Deb, I've only been properly doing this for the week and I find it's really helpful! :oD
  • KristenCassandra
    KristenCassandra Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Will do :) .... I tend to do the same. It's definitely a lot easier to make excuses when you don't have someone pushing you!
  • neuroticfish
    Options
    Same here! I love this app, so I'm on constantly. Count me in, if you'd like. :-)
  • summergirl_nj
    summergirl_nj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for a while now. best group of people and it has helped me tremendously. Please friend me. we can do this together.

Dawn
  • rockys_mom0900
    rockys_mom0900 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I could use some motivation and I will help motivate you guys too!
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've got a very good friend of mine that is working towards a healthier body too, but she and I are 14 hours apart. We both joined MFP, and it's helping us stay accountable, and making it easier for us to help each other out and support each other. It does seem to help if you have people to support you and keep you accountable. Feel free to add me, and we can help each other too.
  • dukesduchess350
    dukesduchess350 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You guys can definitely add me and then we can support each other.
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need to be held accountable but encouraged at the same time lol...Keep up the hard work :)

Anyone feel free to friend me!!
  • djr140
    djr140 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm excited...and feel really energized by all of you! Looking forward to taking this journey together!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too!
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    Hey. anyone.feel free to add me as well.. I love MFP and am probably on it more than I should be.. but that means I'll be able to call you out as needed.. hehe! Have a great day. Rachel :)
  • HearMeRory
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new as well and I know without some help I'm liable to slack off! Add me up :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same page!!!! This place is great and it has helped me stay on track with logging my food and EXERCISE. I have now turned in to almost an addict...about 6 days a week. I will also be in my first 1/2 marathon in Feb!!!!

I would be happy to support you! This is my year to reach my goal and stay there!!!! I wish the same for you :bigsmile: