At long last.... smaller sizes!

Options
2»

Replies

• GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, doing a little happy dance for ya!!!! Keep up the hard work.:wink:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Way ... to ... GO!

Keep after it and NEVER give up!
  • Kelleinna
    Kelleinna Posts: 160
    Options
    Dance away, my friend! And just let me tell you... I started at a size 26, and you will be doing mondo happy-dancing when suddenly your size begins with a 1 instead of a 2. I'm wearing 18/20 now, depending on the brand. :) *happy dance*
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm doing the happy dance - I've just bought some new clothes, in size 26 instead of 30/32!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't remember the last time I got into a 26!

Onwards and downwards!

**carries on with the happy dance**

Wonderful!!!!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    AMAZING accomplishment!! Good job!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Congratulations!:flowerforyou: WTG:smile:
  • dschub1
    Options
    Congratulations and remember that happy dance will help you tone up too! ha ha
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! That's the best feeling EVER!!!!!
  • deethinner
    deethinner Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would be dancing all day. Congrats!!!!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I've been happy dancing all day and I've just been out for a nice walk with hubby - perishing cold out but nice when you're all wrapped up LOL

Thanks for all your kind words everyone, and nice to hear other successes too!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am so very happy for you! I am going to send you a friend request if you don't mind I am just getting started again and I am in the same sizes as your starting ones. It's nice to know sumone else in my shoes or pants should I say -- is fighting the same battle and winning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!