• gj4man
    gj4man Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Admit it - you're just showing off :tongue:

Still, if I looked like that I'd show off quite a bit too :wink:
  • pratod
    pratod Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am 5'4 and hit 145 when i went to college. I am now 132 and debating what to set as a final goal. Thinking no less than 125 or whatever looks healthy and feels good.

To answer the question, I haven't been doing one thing in particular but instead have made it a habit to try almost every class that is offered at my gym. Spinning, yoga, and body pump are among my favorites. Changing it up keeps me interested and having fun. Mostly I have just tried to overhaul my lifestyle - the other day I met a girlfriend for coffee but instead of meeting there we met at her house and ran to the coffee shop and ran home after!
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    You did good! You look outstanding. I think I spotted the beginnings of a six pack in there too.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • smig72
    smig72 Posts: 26
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done!
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am 5'4 and hit 145 when i went to college. I am now 132 and debating what to set as a final goal. Thinking no less than 125 or whatever looks healthy and feels good.

To answer the question, I haven't been doing one thing in particular but instead have made it a habit to try almost every class that is offered at my gym. Spinning, yoga, and body pump are among my favorites. Changing it up keeps me interested and having fun. Mostly I have just tried to overhaul my lifestyle - the other day I met a girlfriend for coffee but instead of meeting there we met at her house and ran to the coffee shop and ran home after!

Awesome! It's simple things like that which will keep you on track. Great job thus far, you look great.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    look in good.
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    well done! I'm in a challenge for May 1st. Hope I look as good as you!
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can't wait for the day when I can be in a bathing suit! haha
  • david_swinstead
    david_swinstead Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    *drool*
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good work, keep at it!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great! :)
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Great job!! That better be me in about 1 month. I mean it:laugh:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic! I am preparing for swimsuit season now too. Why wait until May? hahaha
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    your stomach looks great!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    One word. "Stunning" you have done well. Way to go.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    This thread went well beyond my expectations.

Kiwi approved.
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nicely done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!