Anyone ever do the BodyByVi challenge?

Options
It has been a couple of months since I have been on Visalus and was just wondering if anyone has done it before, and what kind of results did they get?

Replies

• TaraLawrence11
    TaraLawrence11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started my challenge on January 4th and as of the 11th I was down 2.6 pounds. I do breakfast and lunch shakes and eat regular supper with my family. I make my shakes with five alive in the morning and almond chocolate milk at lunch, I use ice in both and blend them to make them more like a slush/milkshake. So far I am loving it!! I know I have a lot more energy as I can do my workout and still have enough energy to chase after my very busy 15 month old!!! I am hoping to be down 30 lbs by the end of May as we are having our wedding reception May 26th!!! Good luck on your challenge!!!
  • cassie35
    Options
    I'm using only breakfast shakes and have lost some. I find them very sweet so I use the max amount of milk allowed per shake and mix with frozen fruit. Quick and healthy breakfast...I have a friend who has been using them 2x a day, and she has lost like 30lbs in a couple months. So it seems to work....Best bet, is to try it for yourself, and see...Best of luck to you!!!
  • dino_girl
    dino_girl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the wedding tice455
  • duinvisalus
    Options
    Hi I am a director with ViSalus and am starting a new 90 day health challenge tomorrow. I am looking for people to start with me and check on our progress together. I lost 10 lbs, 19 inches, and 8 points on my bmi for the first 90 days. My blood sugar and cholesteral were normal for the first time in over 25 years. My Dr was very impressed. I have more energy too! So now have to start the working out part.
  • Zeekorah
    Zeekorah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Health Challenge and I'm now on day 21 ( June 26 2012 ) with 12 lbs gone and 11 inches so far. I'm crazy excited about it and so grateful that Ive found something that works :o)

I also don't crave chocolate anymore :o) woohoo !
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love the taste of the shakes but I'm not seeing anything in terms of weight loss.
  • formeandmygirls
    Options
    I just completed my first 90 day challenge a week ago. I am down 37 lbs. I have a shake for breakfast and dinner and I eat pretty much whatever I want for lunch. I do use mfp and count my calories but I am loving the shakes and they body by vi lifestyle. I have a thyroid problem and have for years and this is the only thing that I have found that I am actually able to lose weight with. I'm looking forward to my newest 90 day challenge and hoping to get similar results.