A MUST READ...NO CARBS OR SUGAR and only 8 CALORIES!!!

Options
Hey everyone! I wanted to take this chance to tell you all about some pretty awesome stuff!

My fiance and I are just recently individual business owners for an ecommerce business called Quixtar. It is so AWESOME because you basically can make money back each month for what you buy anyways like toilet paper, cereal, make-up, and even clothes. They have their own products and are partnered up with companies like ****'s, Barnes and Noble, Office Depot, E Toys, Shop.com and a whole bunch of others. We also sell Trim advantage and Nutrilite products from vitamins to energy drinks and protein bars and powders. YOU could do this! ANYONE can and its SO easy!

My favorite product right now is their XS energy drinks. They only have 8 CALORIES for a WHOLE can!! NO SUGAR OR CARBS either! :love: There are 10 different flavors. I kept staring at the label in SHOCK when I drank my first one!! Let me tell ya, they are AMAZING!!!! If you are interested check out our personal website below!! I couldn't keep this to myself!

bbartolini.qhealthbeauty.com

let me know if you would be interested in doing this by messaging me on my profile. it is a WORLD WIDE opportunity!

Replies

• KLB530
    KLB530 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey everyone! I wanted to take this chance to tell you all about some pretty awesome stuff!

My fiance and I are just recently individual business owners for an ecommerce business called Quixtar. It is so AWESOME because you basically can make money back each month for what you buy anyways like toilet paper, cereal, make-up, and even clothes. They have their own products and are partnered up with companies like ****'s, Barnes and Noble, Office Depot, E Toys, Shop.com and a whole bunch of others. We also sell Trim advantage and Nutrilite products from vitamins to energy drinks and protein bars and powders. YOU could do this! ANYONE can and its SO easy!

My favorite product right now is their XS energy drinks. They only have 8 CALORIES for a WHOLE can!! NO SUGAR OR CARBS either! :love: There are 10 different flavors. I kept staring at the label in SHOCK when I drank my first one!! Let me tell ya, they are AMAZING!!!! If you are interested check out our personal website below!! I couldn't keep this to myself!

bbartolini.qhealthbeauty.com

let me know if you would be interested in doing this by messaging me on my profile. it is a WORLD WIDE opportunity!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    my husband used to be a member

And i agree with you those drinks are AMAZING!!! It's ultra super healthy with all your B vitamins there were mornings I would wake up and just not feel like running I would pop one of those and run two miles easily.....
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I had a lady give me one of those drinks, thank god I looked at the ingredients, it has sucralose which is basically splenda which I cannot have...it causes havok on my digestive system... toot, toot, toot...:laugh: :tongue: . Anyone who cannot have sugar alcohols should beware.:ohwell:
  • KLB530
    Options
    haha "toot toot toot" you're too cute
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    my brother used to do that...welll still does, we just buy, don't sell. hahahah
  • KLB530
    Options
    haha that is basically what we are doing right now though we have some customers. Gotta start out somewhere though :laugh: :tongue: Their products are awesome, I am so excited about it.