HELP!!!

Options
Okay everyone i need help i have started watching what i am eating again and my friends have convinced me to go out to the bars with them tonight however i don't wanna blow my calories but i still wanna enjoy a few drinks with my friends and i don't drink beer at all....my guilty pleasure is those fruity drinks...anyone know of anything sweet but low calories that i can order at the bar??

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You could always get something mixed with diet soda... and take your time with them, don't drink a lot!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Rum and Diet Coke - 100 cal for an 8oz drink. Try to alternate an alcoholic drink with a non-alcoholic drink.
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    for the next time since it's now sunday! vodka water barlime is probably the lowest cal you're going to get at the bar. it's not too bad either :)
  • vivat_regina
    Options
    Maybe one of these options:

1. Vodka Cranberry Fizz

If you pack your drink with nothing but cranberry juice, you’re looking at a pretty high calorie refreshment. In order to create a tasty yet low calorie alcoholic drink, simply replace half of the cranberry juice with diet sprite or sparkling water which adds a little fizz to the drink. You can even mix it up a little by using another kind of fruit juice in place of the cranberry. Just be sure that whatever juice you choose is 100% juice, not full of artificial flavors and sugars.

2. Mai Tai

When you are out for a drink with friends, it’s alright to order a mai tai, but make sure to ask for diet soda in place of the regular version they usually use, and you’ll save yourself quite a bit of calories. You can even ask for the soda to be omitted altogether in order to eliminate the biggest calorie source in the drink. In fact, eliminating the soda can reduce the drink’s calories by almost 40%!

3. Cosmopolitan

This is a tasty, pretty and relaxing drink that doesn’t harbor a lot of the calories many of the other drinks at the bar have. A mixture of vodka, triple sec and cranberry juice, and the drink has some nutritional properties in it to boot.

4. Bloody Mary

This concoction is well known as a morning or early day time drink, but the truth is that they make a great refresher any time of day, especially before dinner. They help to fill you up thanks to all the tomato juice in the drink, and they’re perfect for taking the edge off after a long day.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/4-low-calorie-alcoholic-drinks-you-should-be-ordering.html
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    vodka, club soda