Meal Replacement Shakes

Options
Hey all, I want to know what everyone's thoughts are about meal replacement supplements for women. Also if there are any out there you are using, what are they and how much do they usually cost?!
Thanks all!

Replies

• spencerp2122
    Options
    I suggest GNC Lean Shake. Chocolate is fantastic! I have one once a day normally if i'm wanting to keep low on calories I have two! They work great!
  • bakrgirl74
    Options
    I use Visalus protein shakes. They are pricey, but they really work well, and taste good. I also really like Shaklee protein shakes. I have thought about going back to EAS or GNC protein. I may bounce around and see if they work as well, and taste as well..
  • nailed479
    Options
    I drink Shakeology!!! It comes in chocolate and tastes great!!!
  • TheWellnessPAC
    TheWellnessPAC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I drink chocolate Shakeology too. Its about $4/day. Tropical releases valentines day. I used to drink it specifically to help burn those hard lbs that just wouldnt get off... and now I drink it because even with my 5 small meals a day, I wouldnt get all the nutritients that the shakes have. Been drinking it since March of last year now. Hope that helps!!
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I usually have a supply of slimfast in the fridge (ready made bottles) or the powder on stand by. I tend to only use those for when I work early and didn't make a breakfast and don't have time before leaving to grab something. I'll have a shake with a yogurt and fruit and than I'm good for a few hours.

I don't use them as they call for though.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I also have slimfast and have it for two lunches a week along with a Activia yoghurt. They are low calorie and the only yoghurt I like the taste.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    I just make protein shakes w/almond milk--they fill me up, but aren't too high in calories. I also use them as a pre or post workout snack.
  • kwehkweh
    kwehkweh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I drink shakeology. I love it.