Do you want to be slim for summer or an upcoming holiday? Co

Options
I have recently booked a holiday for me and the boyfriend, and both of us have decided that we will be slimmer and more toned than we are now. My goal is 30lbs by summer, (I'm 1/3 of the way there!!) and was wondering if anyone else wanted to join me or add me as a friend for some motivation and support? I think it will be tough, because I've just lost my christmas weight, and I have always found it hard to get and stay under the 180's!!

For me, I've got 20lbs to lose, and 20 weeks to lose it in! Lets do it people!!! x:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dukesduchess350
    dukesduchess350 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Keep drinking your water :happy:
  • Mitch7749
    Mitch7749 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Me!! I have 20lbs to lose by May 5th!! I'm bridesmaid for my friend and we're off on hol, both at the end of June so I wanna lose it all by then so that I have a few weeks of toning up etc!! We can do this!!! X
  • cynthprc
    Options
    Count me in holiday in 6 weeks :)
  • bex1408
    bex1408 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me too. Holiday in 15 weeks would like to achieve goal by then of 18lbs x
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me too! I struggle between 165 and 175 for almost a year. I want to get down to 140. in time for the summer!!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 50 by summer, I've got a long way to go before i reach my goal but baby steps is the way to go.....feel free to add me
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great responses, I am sooo ready for summer!! I have always been untoned, whether I was slimmer or fatter, so my goal is to be 161lbs by June, but really toned by the end of august! Lets do this thangggg!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Iv got lots of reasons to lose weight, but a big one is a holiday in the summer.
    Iv got about 40lbs to lose and anyone along for the ride would be wonderful so feel free to add me x
  • kellyh2
    kellyh2 Posts: 64
    Options
    I have got 9lbs to loose by the summer. managed to get down to 141lbs but cant get any lower. Christmas definately didnt help but 4 holidays booked this year so determined to look good in a bikini :-) so definately count me in x
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I'm going to vacation the last week of July and I would like to lose 30lbs. I've got 28 weeks to do it so I hope its doable.