15 pounds down....

Beth082485
Beth082485 Posts: 48
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
So I am 15 pounds down from January 1st! I feel like I am actually getting somewhere now! Clothes still don't feel loose, and nobody has asked "Have you been losing weight?" yet... but I feel good about the weight loss at least! I took a small break from MFP during midterms and such.... but have gotten back on track and am extremely motivated! Wow, that 15 pound mark sure hit the spot for motivation! I'm averaging about 5 pounds a month, and although I wish it were more, I am content! I am just happy to be changing my lifestyle and to be finally getting healthy!

Replies

• So I am 15 pounds down from January 1st! I feel like I am actually getting somewhere now! Clothes still don't feel loose, and nobody has asked "Have you been losing weight?" yet... but I feel good about the weight loss at least! I took a small break from MFP during midterms and such.... but have gotten back on track and am extremely motivated! Wow, that 15 pound mark sure hit the spot for motivation! I'm averaging about 5 pounds a month, and although I wish it were more, I am content! I am just happy to be changing my lifestyle and to be finally getting healthy!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Awesome good for you!!!!:flowerforyou:
    j~
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great job Beth!!:smile::drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Good for you! It's always nice to hit a milestone :) Keep up the great work!
  • nicki17
    nicki17 Posts: 41 Member
    Wow! Great job, keep up the good work:bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    That's terrific! Congratulations!!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Congratulations Beth:drinker:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    good job keep up all the good work
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Hey - I checked out your profile and we started at the same place this year and ended Feb at about the same place!! Go us :laugh: That is so awesome. Congrats on all your hard work - keep it up!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Congrats! :happy: I've almost lost 15lbs too now and was a little down that my clothes weren't loose and no one was saying "you've lost weight" but now I know im not the only one! So thanks!:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    :flowerforyou: Sooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep up the great job!
    hugs,
    Ali
  • apple1
    apple1 Posts: 8
    Thats great! Keep it up! Before long you WILL see major results and I'm sure people notice and just are not saying anything. Let them hate LOL!
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.