Jillian Michaels

Options
How do I add the Jillian Michaels dvd to my cardio count on MFP? I just melted 419 calories according to my hrm and I want it on my cardio count.

Replies

• SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    And any recommendations on some other of her dvds or someone else who kicks my *kitten*?
  • rlwzgd
    rlwzgd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I add it as circuit training - at least the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 are both circuit training. I have a bunch of her DVDs, pretty much all of them will kick your rear in gear... Yes, even the yoga one. I'd order them online and try them all.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    To enter your own exercise & calories from your HRM, you can create your own exercise. Go the Exercise tab, then My Exercises, then click the green Create Exercise button at the top right. When I do it I usually give it the title of the DVD and whatever level it was (6 Week Six-Pack - Level 1, or whatever), then enter the minutes worked out and the calories I burned from my hrm. Once you have it entered it will show up on your exercises and you just have to enter the calories each time.

What DVD do you have? I have several Jillian workouts and five that are favorites: 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, 6 Week Six-Pack, Killer Buns & Thighs, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i log it under circuit training. you had a massive burn good for you! i burn it seems around 168 up to 191