Looking for some besties to share motivation!! :)

Options
This is my first real day using myfitnesspal and I really would love any friends to motivate me and for me to help motivate!! A little about me:
I love to run, bake, cook, read, and write. I live in the gorgeously cold and wet state of New York. I have an affinity for the fairy tale Alice in Wonderland and have run several 5ks in an Alice costume. :D
Im looking to improve my life and my self esteem by getting in shape and could use your help and motivation!!

I would love to swap recipes, stories or just chat with people so please be sweet and friend moi!! Thanks a bunch everyone!!

Replies

• stschwartz
    stschwartz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My wife has lost 20+ pounds and loves MyFitnessPal, so I had to give it a go too. First week, lost 3 pounds. It is nice to have "friends" and keep each other motivated.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to mfp. Ive been here a year now and have learnt loads. Keep logging everything you eat. Even on bad days. Keep active and the scales will move in the right direction. Feel free to add me :-)
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    HI - I, too, am always looking for help with motivation, just recently picked up running have enjoyed it tremendously. I am the cook at home and cook mostly clean so I would love to swap recipes. Feel free to add me!
  • rahonda28
    Options
    I love it on here there is so much information and wonderful and friendly people there is really something for everyone. Feel free to add me.