My favourite low-cal treats are ...

Options
Just thought it would be nice to hear what people's low-cal treats are. You know, when you've got about 100 cals left, what do you have?

Mine are ...

sugar free jelly - I make a batch every couple of days and keep it in the fridge. 8 cals per 1/4 pint.
Dark chocolate - I buy the darkest chocolate I can find and stash it in the freezer in squares. 55 cals per large square
flumps - fat free marshmallows. 9 cals each.
diet lemoande - 3 cals per 300ml.

What's yours?

Replies

• jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My go-to treat is 2 rice cakes with a teaspoon of peanut butter on each and a few mini chocolate chips sprinkled on top, either that or a bowl of oatmeal with a handful of chocolate chips. Weight watchers rice pudding is good too!
  • a piece of tiramisu cake, :) it is low cal for me when i compare it to the daily cals i intake. or 6 pieces of mini eclairs too on my rest days work the same.
  • areumdawn
    areumdawn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I eat brown rice puffed rice crackers. for 5 crackers (28g) its only 36 calories!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Mine are much the same as OP!

Diet/No-Sugar Jelly
    Diet/No-Sugar Lemonade
    Watermelon
    Apples
    55cal fruit cups
    Un-buttered popcorn
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Popcorn popped in garlic oil......probably not the best for ya but low in calories and 1/4 cup kernels pops ALOT! The oil coats enough where you only need a little seasoning like garlic powder.....no butter needed! BUT sometimes I like to melt a little on top....tehe!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i like plain rice cakes with almond butter

as well, celery w/ laughing cow cheese sprinkled w/ craisins!
  • TeeRaceFisher
    TeeRaceFisher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    goldfish crackers, thanks to my toddler they are EVERYWHERE and I feel like I'm eating a lot while not going overboard on calories.

and maybe a spoonful of peanut butter every once in a while...
  • Piglet_26
    Piglet_26 Posts: 104
    Options
    Has to be jaffa cakes for the yummy cakey chocolaty fix......46 cals each so I always like to have 2 with a cuppa as a snack :)

http://fatchickfitchick.blogspot.com/
  • 20danielle12
    20danielle12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Got to be mullerlight yoghurts, lemone cheese cake or the orange with dark choc sprinkles!
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    sugar free pudding, sugar free popsicles or fudgesicles, Special K cereal bars, string cheese
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    I cut up an apple in small pieces and put in small microwave safe dish... top with a teeny bit of water and sprinkle with cinnamon... and then either add a little brown sugar, PB, some whole oats, or a few chocolate chips, depending on how many cals (and my mood)-- zap for a minute or two and I have a delicious little dessert-snack for not too many cals at all! Yum!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    spoonfull of PB :)
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Snackwells peanut butter pretzels 110 cal, Special K fruit crisps blueberry.
  • Lawnbfrench
    Options
    hartleys low fat jelly strawberry and kiwi or raspberry and cranberry pretty large pot 10 calories :-))))))))
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    clementines
    almonds
    string cheese
    greek yogurt
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    lemon low cal yogurt
  • daisilou
    daisilou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hershey's kisses. At the end of each day if I have been "good" I allow myself to eat a little bit of chocolate, it really helps me feel like I am not missing out on anything. They are < 25 calories a piece.
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    piece of wheat toast with some nutella. YUuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm!
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    wow! you guys have given me loads of ideas for treats and snacks. A lot of PB lover out there. Glad I'm not the only 29 year old eating jelly :~) Keep up the good work everyone x
  • LKFISHER
    Options
    this reciepe came from weight watchers really good i think its about 80 cals u need fat free choc. graham crakers, fat free cool whip take one half of graham craker spread spoon of cool whip on it place other cracker on top wrap in plastic wrap place in freezer for few hrs before eating then its your own lil icecream really good i wasn't so sure when i first heard this but they are my fav. now hope u enjoy..