FitBit Fitness Tracker

Options
Has anyone else used a FitBit to help track their steps and flights of stairs they have completed? I absolutely love mine and recently learned that my fitness pal is going to have a combined app with fitbit to help track your exercise and diet! Can't wait!

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else used a FitBit to help track their steps and flights of stairs they have completed? I absolutely love mine and recently learned that my fitness pal is going to have a combined app with fitbit to help track your exercise and diet! Can't wait!

You can do it now! Just have to approve your FitBit account to allow it to send data to MFP.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/fitbit

By connecting your Fitbit tracker to your MyFitnessPal account, all of the data tracked by your Fitbit will be synchronized with your MyFitnessPal account. Your daily calorie budget will automatically be adjusted to take into account your activity level as measured by your Fitbit. Combined with Fitbit, MyFitnessPal becomes an even more effective way to reach your fitness and weight loss goals.
  • Kella22
    Kella22 Posts: 18
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Thank you so much I would have just kept waiting :) I love mine so much and have convinced over 10 ppl to get them too!!
  • Pjmoc66
    Options
    I was actually really curious about the FitBit myself. I have tried a few pedometers, and none were accurate. I've heard some positives about the Lovebug, but if FitBit could be used with MFP I would be down with that. So, any reviews??
  • Kella22
    Kella22 Posts: 18
    Options
    I LOVE mine. I had a pedometer before just a 40 dollar one that did only steps. I was horrible about wearing it. Then in Oct for my birthday I got myself a fit bit. It is amazing. Not only does it track steps, floors, calories burned, and it tracks your SLEEP!! it was insane to see how many times i woke up in the night and how much real sleep I was actually getting. Now that I have the fitbit I make it a mission to get to 10,000 steps a day, 10 flights of stairs and a high activity level. I just synced it with MFP and I love that I don't have to track my food on more than one website now. This is by far the best combination possible! Any questions let me know!