Another Aussie here

Options
Hi My name is Linda. I am 58 yrs old. Just joined up today! I can usually keep my weight down but since becoming unemployed I am finding it more of a challenge. I am wanting to lose 3kg for a wedding on 20th Feb, and thought this might keep me on track. Seems I eat the right things but way too much of them. Good Luck to all.

Replies

• MagzGraz
    Options
    Welcome!!!

I too have just joined today so hopefully we can support each other...

Im from sydney...where abouts do you live??

Good lucK!!!
  • granof3
    granof3 Posts: 10
    Options
    In the Blue Mountains! Don't know how long I will last on 1200 cals. Got to give it a go! Hardest thing is having to give up my glass of wine at night!
  • MagzGraz
    Options
    Im live in liverpool so not really that far from each other...

You know if you save your calories you can still have your glass of wine at night..... it is hard to try and balance it out!!!

1200 calories if your eating the right foods is actually do-able... Eat foods higher in protein and these make you feel fuller for longer and its not a bad thing to go over the reccommended protein intake

Good luck!!!
  • granof3
    granof3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi MagsGraz - A friend of mine showed me a new app. for watching calories etc When I looked at it I realized that I belonged to this site - even though I haven't looked at it for ages. I see you are still loosing. Congratulations! Hopefully I am back - for a while - I have gained another kilo ( probably nore) Need to loose a few although my goals are more realistic this time.