below 5foot inspiration (with pics) :)

Options
hi guys saw a thread today asking for inspiration to those of us who are shorties... well guys n girls im 4foot11 and a half and have lost 48 pounds over the course of a year and feel fab for it. its been a hard slog but is for life :)

BEFORE - 175 pounds me175.jpg

AFTER - 128 pounds me127.jpg

so dont give up. once u get the gym bug its hard to lose :)

Replies

• wildkitten_24
    Options
    Im 4'11" and i currently weigh 164 after my last daughter was born i gained alot of weight so Im back on the wagon so to speak getting back into shape!!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    very achievable, what route are u ganna take? can fully recomment including some resistance training along with the healthy diet and cardio x
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic thanks so much for posting. I'm 178 at the mo and desperately wanting to lose for my wedding in august. I'm just under 5 ft so seeing your pic at your current weight has really helped me as thats my goal. If I reached it and look as good as you do I would be so happy. Again thank you :)
  • Londonwoman
    Options
    woho... briliant result :)

I am just 153cm short myself and got about 20kg to drop , would be happy with 15 though ;)

congratulations :)
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    Thanks sallytx and londoneoman :) Charm9 good luck with the weight loss. Having that wedding goal will push u on greatly. Just never give up even if u have a bad day here and there x
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm 5' 0'' even. My SW was 161.3 lbs (Sept. 12, 2011) and my CW is 135.6 lbs. Until today, I had actually done very little exercise and even though the weight is coming off, I do have some "loose" areas to tighen uu! So today I joined the gym and went to a step class!! Felt great!!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    You look great how many times a week did you lift?
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    Vallemic - nice one x mamma - I go to the gym 5 times a week and do weights every day for about 45mins to an hour... I do 2 body parts a day and if one is still sore skip it and do another x
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 11... my pic is my profile....

Edit:::: I am sorry! Nice job and you do look awesome!!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! What an amazing transformation!! Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing! :heart:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and same weight but do not look that good in panties dangit! Congrats to you though!
  • kathy140
    Options
    I am also 4"11 and 3/4.....hate being so short but what can you do!!! Thats for the inspiration!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    great job. I am also 4'11'' and i am 123 pounds. Getting there.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I'm 5'0 and it's awesome to see results from other vertically challenged women lol
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing transformation!! Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    Bust out those weights ladies - really works :)
  • drivermarshy
    Options
    My legs are my trouble area and still have plenty to lose there. I'm just hoping plodding along with the weight and cardio mix will get to where I wanna be. Ur doing fab. I can't stress enuff the difference adding strength resistance to ur training will do. Seems to keep stretch marks down x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!