wondering how I can change my weekly goal from 1 lb/wk to 2

Options
I recently signed up and when I did I set my goal at the 'recommended' 1 lb/wk. I am finding that the site is GREAT, but It keeps telling me that I have 'remaining calories' so I would like to change it to 2 lb'wk. Set my goals higher :) But I can't figure it out. When I go into change goals it will not let me change that. ????? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!!

Replies

• TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    It is under settings on your home page. Then update diet / fitness program. Scroll to bottom.o
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,031 Member
    Options
    If it won't let you change it from 1 to 2 then it's because you don't have enough body fat to makethat possible.

If you are close to your healthy weight, you should not try to undereat.
  • BSNtobeach
    Options
    Thank you!! I found it. Ya!!!
  • BSNtobeach
    Options
    Question???? It let me change it and I changed it to 1 1/2 lbs/wk. I have been having the issue of having hundreds of remaining calories. I thought that would fix it but after reading some of the posts I am concerned about whether the new setting is to low and if I am eating to little. I thought that if I ate over 1200 cal per day I was good, but now I'm not sure???? I have been a bit 'gung ho' lately since starting (ie:working out everyday) but I'm sure that won't last forever. Like as soon as I find a job. I don't have a scale so I really don't know what my weight is. I know I need one, but other than that do you have any advise for me. Thanks.