5'0 165lbs need inspiration

Options
I am 5'0 and weigh 165. Can I get some photos of before and after of girls that are around my height and weight? Add me!

Replies

• Figuringoutme
    Options
    mybodygallery.com
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    Bump!

Im 5'0 / 5'1 and 155 lbs
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm 5'0'' and I started at 161.3 lbs back in September 2011. I now weigh 135 lbs and my goal is somewhere in the 120's (not sure of the exact goal yet). You can add me as a friend if you like. I have 2 before pics and and one current pic.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    i am 4'11'' and 123 right now. You can see what i look like on my profile
  • loozit4good
    loozit4good Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! I'm only 4'10" and in my mid 40's. It isn't easy because we need less calories. Just take one day at a time. I just started yesterday. Trying to get this 25lbs off for good!15309238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello, don't have any pics of myself but am 5' 1" and weight 157-goal set for 115 but may adjuster to 120-125 dependign on how i feel. Feel free to send a friend request-we can motivate each othe. :flowerforyou:
  • kstanyer
    kstanyer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just want to encourage you. stick with it. It takes time to get through, but it works. You can do this. :):happy:
  • NYPetite
    Options
    I'm 5'0 so I know how difficult it is to maintain a certain weight. Because we have such a petite frame even 5lbs of weight gain or loss will look like 15lbs. Eat within your calories, keep moving and you'll do great! :)