BUTT, THIGHS, CALVES, LEGS!

Options
2»

Replies

• addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Holy crap why are you doing so many repetitions of squats? or are you squatting 150lbs?
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Wow and PLanks!
  • SamSlim2012
    Options
    Great exercises, and excellent goals, however just about all publications I have studied in Kinesiology suggest that you should not exercise the same muscles every day. #1 reason is over training, or over use injury,( each muscle needs at least 48 hours to recover) #2 adaptation,(you simply get used to it, and it defeats the purpose). # 3 alternating upper and lower body exercises gives you a more balanced workout. Try this, and I'll bet you have better results without all the pain! No Pain No Gain is a myth. Good luck, and stay safe!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Add some deadlifts, squat thrusts, and planks. The stronger your core, the stronger your legs will get.

I really like this workout too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9LEjEV2n1Q

Thanks I will
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join you. I wasn't doing the donkey kicks, but it sounds intersting and painful at the same time.

This
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I kinda do the same only i do 120 squats with 7.5kg kettlebell & 50 squats with 13kg :)
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump I will join you along with doing 30ds I'm going to start over Monday:)
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, thank you all for joining. I am seeing results already!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Listen to what the man said about overuse injury. You may see results at first, but results will taper as the muscles learn what you are doing an you can hurt yourself.
    And I 100% agree with the heavy lifting too. You could be doing 10 reps of a squat with a lot of weight and skip the other 140 for better, faster results.
  • tamaradarlene
    tamaradarlene Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering about heavy weights. I don't want big muscles but I want tight toned muscles. Some people say low weights, lots of reps while others say heavy weights as many reps as you can handle...any suggestions?
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/
    THis sealed the deal for me on the heavy lifting. WOmen do not have enough testosterone to get huge.
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join you. I wasn't doing the donkey kicks, but it sounds intersting and painful at the same time.

Thank you!

WHAT'S DONKEY KICKS PLZ FILL ME IN....................