Anyone else wanna lose 20-30lbs!!

Options

Replies

• ratemp78
    ratemp78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, 5'4'' and currently weigh 153 lbs. My first goal is to get down to 135 lbs. I just signed up 2 wks ago. I'll welcome all friend requests.
  • nattypatty26
    nattypatty26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Im natalie Trying to loose 25 pounds! im 5'.5" Im currently 150 I hope to lose 15 by march!
  • tjpipes
    tjpipes Posts: 65
    Options
    YEP, 25 LBS TO LOOSE AND BODY TONING IN THE FUTURE, ANY TIPS ARE WELCOME, LOOKING FOR SUPPORT AS WELL, DON'T BE SHY, FRIEND ME!!!
  • alex_dale
    Options
    i'm looking on dropping about 35lbs
  • mistydawn23
    Options
    I need some motivation to get going again!
    11524618.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rachaelhoffman
    rachaelhoffman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 23 pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 151 pounds. I'm 5'6'' and started at 196 in July 2011, and am currently weighing in at 174- so I'm half way there!
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    YES! My name is Caoimhe, Im 19... Want to lose about 12kg (about 26 pounds). and Im about 5'6 :) x
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My goal is lo lose 28 pounds! this morning the scale said I lost another pound but I won't log it in until I'm in the same number for at least a few days of I drop another pound! I'm staying strong so far! I'm very motivated to go on! I have been here only a few days but it's already helping me a lot!! Add me if you want to! or anyone reading that need/want more friends so we can motivate each other!
  • Hkeemom
    Options
    drink water, eat more fiber rich foods to keep you fuller thru out the day.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    30 pounds for me I'm 5'2 160 right now would love to support each other. Add me if u would like :)
  • laursie03
    Options
    I`m 5`2 and want to loose 30 lbs at least.
  • feemailady
    feemailady Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try snacking on grape tomatoes. It's ok to munch on one celery stick with peanut butter and it helps boost your metabolism. You can also try one stick of low- cal string cheese with 2 or 3 wheat crackers like triskets in between meals to ward off hunger and boost metabolism.. You should try to eat something every 3 hours to not be hungry. But choose wisely. Any how , that is what seems to help me and of course I have been doing cardio every day with weight lifting 3X a week. The exercise helps
  • 1sassymomma
    Options
    Hello! :) My name is Angie! I have 2 kids and a great husband.

I am looking to lose an additional 24 pounds, I am already down 12!
  • selfischarles
    selfischarles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im shooting to lose about 30 pounds myself. Good luck
  • dino_girl
    dino_girl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I thought I would add on to this thread even though I want to lose 35lbs. I figured it was close enough... ;)
  • Shoewhr
    Shoewhr Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 35ish lbs. I've lost almost 60lbs since last year thanks to The Firm dvd's. However, I have a weakness for food and have hit a major plateau.

I'm happy that I can climb the stairs without feeling like I need an inhaler (and I don't have asthma) but now I'd love to tone more and lose the last pesky bit.
  • nattypatty26
    nattypatty26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    IM trying to lose 25 more I'm currently 147 .Best wishes!
  • MeStephy
    MeStephy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 30lbs. I want to be able to feel that I look good.
  • sharonucd
    sharonucd Posts: 145
    Options
    Hi. I would love to lose 30 lbs. Ideally, I would like to lose 40 lbs but 30 is a more reachable goal. I would love to have some new friends for mutual encouragement and accountability so add me if you would like :)
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 and 133lbs. I am trying to get down to 105 to be at my best but I would settle at 110