45 Floridian looking for new support friends

Options
:wink:
Good morning,
I am looking for friends that I can connect with for support in my weight loss journey. I have over 100lbs to lose and am trying to do it the healthiest way possible. I live in a state where I can exersize anytime and still I stuggle. If there is anyone out there that may be interested in forming a supportive group, please let me know!

Have a wonderful Sunday
Lania

Replies

• amandafit11
    Options
    I'm always looking for a good support system!!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    Hello! :happy: I am 44 and a Floridian! I have 25 stubborn pounds to release and am back on MFP for the 2nd time, since I like these pesky pounds so much I gathered them back in 2011!!! :smile: Add me if you think I am a good fit for you on your journey. I live in Deltona (Volusia County)
  • pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    Orlando here! Like to have fellow Floriadians for friends, add me (all Floridians!)
  • deanne717
    deanne717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in Deltona too! I go to Planet fitness and I am just starting to try and run more...message me if you want a work out buddy :)
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm in Winter Park.... I'm your neighbor! Sending a friend request! :-)
  • abrantner
    Options
    Lakeland here.. :) Fla born and raised.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Native Floridian living in Merritt Island. :flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request on the way.
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    panama city beach here!!! with 14 STUBBORN pounds to lose, and a lifetime of healthy living ahead!!! i am on level 2 of 30 day shred and week 2 of C25k. add me if you wish!!!
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    Polk County here....lost 100+ with several more to go.Blunt and honest will support when I can. Lots of luck.
  • phatgirl30
    Options
    Welcome! My friend request is coming your way :)
  • LadySan
    LadySan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Broward County over here! Add me.......