Options
I am just starting here. I live in Minnesota and I am looking ot lose 80-90 pounds. I used to do Weight Watchers online and I think this is pretty comparable.

5847675.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• lam5150
    lam5150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago too.... I need to lose the same amount. Didn't have much success with weight watchers. I've been going to a gym for the past 3 months. I just joined for another 3. I hope to be more careful of what I eat & keep exercising & hopefully lose some of this weight.... Good luck
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I think you'll find plenty of friendly, supportive folks on here. Good luck with your goals and feel free to add me if you like.
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will find some great people here. Just by tracking what I eat, I have lost over 10lbs since January 1st. This site works if you use it!
  • ash1220
    ash1220 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great community of people with a common goal! Like IMSwedish, I have also lost 10 lbs since January 1st just by tracking my food! I haven't even started exercising yet but I start The Biggest Loser program via Xbox Kinect tomorrow! Can't wait to see how my weight loss accelerates! You'll love this site and you'll find all the support you need. Feel free to add me if you'd like & good luck!
  • averysbo
    Options
    Im a newbie to. So hello. Im not super overweight but very unhappy with my cellulite and muffn top. I lov e to exersize but my motivation due to things goin on in my life is terrible. I love to crunch and i love chocolate. I need to learn poriton control and how to count calories to coincide with my eating breakfast snack lunch snack supper snack. And how many calories r in the foods i eat if anyone can recomend a book that would be great
    i live in maine and am looking for an eliptical or exersize bike free or cheap and togain knowledge and new friends. Thanks and good luck
  • scooter1130
    scooter1130 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!
  • scooter1130
    Options
    I had success on Weight Watchers but I quit each time because I was pregnant. My baby just turned 4 so I think its time to lose the baby weight. I am starting tomorrow and I plan on also starting an exercise program. I am not doing anything specific but I have quite a few workout games on the Wii and I have a ton of DVD's also. We do ahve a treadmill in our basement as well as a weight machine but I have to find the motivation to get my butt downt here to use them. So tomorrow is a new day and I am hoping to be a new person from day one. Little baby steps are best to sart with!!
  • madison5302
    madison5302 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    I joined because I seem to be stuck in my current weight. I needed a place to track calories. Thank you to all in and all who created this site.
  • scooter1130
    Options
    It's funny that it says under my name that I joined in March of 2011. I must have created an account and never looked at it again. Weird. I really just joined January 2012 and I will use it this time!! haha:glasses: