Looking for a weight loss friend!!

Options
I've recently restarted my journey to a healthier lifestyle and would love some motivation. Anyone out there care to join me? I have a ways to go and could use some encouragement and motivation! Add me if you're up to it :)

Michele

Replies

• HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    add me!:flowerforyou:
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    add me too!
  • Kuresai
    Kuresai Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just started last week. We can motivate each other!
  • Tammymiller2006
    Options
    I also recently started my journey to a healthier life. I started on Jan 1st and I have lost 9.5 lbs. I have a long way to go too. I have been mainly trying to watch my portion control. I have not been starving myself at all and I have stayed under my calorie goal. I have this app on my phone too which helps me during the day while at work. Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me. I think the more support, the easier it is to stay on track.
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    yay add me too ! :smile: I am still quite new to all this, and the more motivation the better. I've started to make some really good changes :happy: I would love to help you stay motivated too ! :smile:
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just started my weight loss plan too. Ok, so it's actually a be healthier plan, but I would love to see some serious weigh loss to go along with it. Feel free to add me.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm on here almost a month now... Feel free to add me... :)
  • scar9328
    scar9328 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone is also free to add me!! I only have one person on my friends list thats doing this and helping me through this. So if ya'll don't mind add me also! And I have a question,, How do I make my own topic on the message bord?
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just started last week. I really need someone else to encourage me and help me as I go on this weight-loss journey. Add me!
  • meeshellyb
    Options
    I just clicked on "New Topic" :wink:
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone
  • scar9328
    scar9328 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine doesnt say "new topic"?...
  • scar9328