Hello From Florida

Options
Just started using this app on Tuesday and I can't believe how easy it is to use. Love how it works in the calories burned when you exercise.

Replies

• vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • NurSuzi
    Options
    Hi. I am working on my first week also and have found this app to be wonderful. So many easy to use
    resources. I live in Florida also and am always looking for friends and a support network. Please feel free
    to add me if you would like a few more friends. :)
  • emart017
    Options
    Hello, today is my second day here...:smile:
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in South Florida - I wish my fellow Floridian the best of luck with your weightloss journey!
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Orlando! I've been here since Sept. You are in control 100%. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • LadySan
    LadySan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello from Tamarac, add me. I need some friends and motvation!
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Also in Orlando, feel free to add me! :-)
  • Stevebone42
    Options
    Hey fellow Floridian. Welcome! Seminole, Pinellas here. feel free to add me. This app/site is great.
  • MelodyBrandy
    MelodyBrandy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also live in Kiss/Orlando area and am looking for some motivation as well to lose 30-40lbs.
  • Tootie512
    Tootie512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Orlando here! Looking to shed 30 lbs! Feel free to add me
  • aweightymatter
    Options
    I'm in South Florida :D I think we're all lucky that we get to get outside, be active, and enjoy the weather even in January. Good luck everyone!! xo
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi from the Cape Coral / Fort Myers area!
  • VONNIE7223
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck. This is a wonderful application.

:smile:
  • dnewton123
    Options
    Welcome from Jacksonville!
  • teachfl2
    teachfl2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow Floridians! I am located in South Florida, fairly close to West Palm Beach. Feel free to add me and good luck with being healthy!!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi There I also joined on Tuesday and I am in Lake Worth Florida. Any locals care to be my swimming buddy please email me? Other Floridians feel free to send a friends request. I have a huge amount to lose and will be here for quite some time.
  • lynda589
    Options
    I am new to MFP and looking for motivational friends, I have about 70 lbs. to lose. I am in the Melbourne area of Florida.
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Another Floridian checking in here from Jacksonville. Would love friends on here to keep me motivated. I have 50 pounds to my short-term goal and 96 to my final goal.