NSV - Work Uniform

Options
seal57
seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
I'm a taxi driver and today I really noticed that when I walked my skirt kept moving around. That is the side kept moving towards the front. Each time I fixed it, it would move again......I have noticed this before but it never moved this much.....It has also gotten longer....It's just weird that none of my fellow taxi drivers have noticed. But then most of them are men!!!!

Replies

• dwallior3326
    Options
    Great job!! I bet that felt good
  • seal57
    Options
    It does feel good.......
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    Oh they have noticed, trust me. I have lost 45 pounds and only two people at work has said something. My bestfriend has not said anything at all...hmmm.

You are doing an Awesome job, I definitely see a change...how could I not?
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    "non- scale victory"...i asked the same thing last week lol
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's fantastic!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Oh they have noticed, trust me. I have lost 45 pounds and only two people at work has said something. My bestfriend has not said anything at all...hmmm.

You are doing an Awesome job, I definitely see a change...how could I not?

Do we have the same best friend?! LOL
  • seal57
    Options
    There are a couple of girls in the radio room who know that I'm losing.....Yesterday I told them how much I have lost and they were like "WOW".....They are both happy for me....Then so am I......It's more noticeable in my work shirt....It's getting a tab big...Not sure when I will ask for a smaller one.....The company supply my shirts......I'm a taxi driver............
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!