Options

Replies

• reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    "Do, or do not. There is not try."- Master Yoda:wink:
  • CROD1305
    Options
    If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
    -Bruce Lee-

"Passion Trumps everything"
    -Dave Tate-

I dont have time to train, I MAKE time

Almost forgot about this one

"How do you know what your body is capable of you you don't push yourself to the limits"
    Mat Kroc
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    This is from another myfitnesspal poster who wrote

"Forward is a pace."

He was referring to treadmills and that he wasn't a fast runner. But, sometimes it feels as if I can just keep moving forward towards my goals, no matter the pace, I will get there just like the turtle.
  • tilaisabel
    Options
    The best vitamin to being a sexy woman is B1. What this tells me is if I want to feel healthy, beautiful and capable of taking over the world it all has to start with me doing so!! :-)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    "Transformation is not a future event. It's a present moment activity" - Jillian Michaels
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips
    Khloe Kardashian Odom
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I so needed this today.
  • PamCotton
    Options
    Love this quote!
  • BradyMommy
    BradyMommy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, "I'm possible"
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I like this I will remember and say it too so I guess I should say... bump!!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Map out your future - but do it in pencil. - Bon Jovi

Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you've got to walk around them - Bono

It is not selfish to live your life as you see fit. The selfishness lies in demanding that someone else live their life to suit your tastes, or your pride, or your profit, or your pleasure. That is truly selfish. - Anthony Di Mello

And the one that had the greatest impact on my life:

You are the one that needs to change. - Anthony Di Mello
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    “I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.”

The one way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.
  • aigo86
    aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I so needed this today.

:)

Usually at some point in the day, I feel a bit low, will look on here and my attitude changes right up! :) There are so many new ones on here that I just love!
  • aigo86
    aigo86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1/16/2011 Quotes

Just Do It.... Even if you suck.

If you suck it up, eventually you wont have to suck it in.

You are entirely up to you.
    Make your body.
    Make your life.
    Make yourself.

YOU are the creator of your own destiny.

Success is not elusive.
    Get in the trenches, do the work, and you will FIND success.

Miracles don't happen.
    Sweat Happens.
    Effort Happens.
    Success Happens.

You EARN your body.
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Found this on the MAX Workout website:

"What's it gonna be - Reasons or Results?" I'm attempting hard-core strength training and it's kicking my BUTT! But I'm determined to see this 12 week program through no matter what ^_^ I need all the motivation I can get. Thanks for this thread!!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I AM A SUCKER FOR QUOTES. I HAVE A WORD DOCUMENT FULL OF THEM. HERE ARE SOME OF THE BEST...

If hunger's not the problem, food's not the answer.

'It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.' Prof. Dumbledore to Harry Potter.

It's not how much I have to lose, but how much I stand to gain.

If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got.

It's a funny thing about life; when you accept anything less than the best, you very often get it."

A goal without a plan is just a wish.

Never sacrifice what you want most of all for what you want right now...

'Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.'

Nothing changes if nothing changes.
  • xMedullaOblongatax
    Options
    "Next time you're tempted to say you "can't," remember that what you're really saying is, 'I don't want to.' "
    Craig Weller, Navy SWCC (Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen responsible for insertion and extraction of SEAL teams, recon missions - the toughest, baddest jobs in the world)

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal"
    Thomas Jefferson

I like to read around on a Navy SEAL message board for inspiration and motivation: http://www.navyseals.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    "The day is short, the work is great, the reward is much, the master is urgent" -The Talmud
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Bijoux_Bug
    Bijoux_Bug Posts: 36
    Options
    "Reason to lose weight; being able to go into any store and buy the clothes i like, not just the ones that fit."

"More sweat now, less jiggle later."

"The pain of being overweight is far worse than the pain of working out"

"Great things come to those who work their *kitten* off and never give up."

"NOTHING tastes as good as losing weight feels."

"It's not that some people have will power and some don't, it's that some people are ready to change and others are not."

"Just because it looks good on the plate, it doesn't mean it looks good in the body."

"You can't lose weight just by talking about it!"

"When he picks me up, i want to be weightless."

These are all on my profile. i keep adding quotes to remind me of why i'm here. :)