Anyone out there 5'&7" less than 50lbs to lose?

Options
Hey guys :flowerforyou:

This is open really to anyone who wants support but hoping to get some friends who are within my weight range :bigsmile: I started off wanting to lose 56lbs exactly to reach a healthy BMI 140lbs exactly, I now have less than 30 to go :heart:

I fell off the wagon and restarted this journey at the beginning of the year. I had reached a healthy BMI and was 16lbs off my final goal but as usual RL got in the way :grumble:

Would love some more support on this journey and honest feedback, I am not afraid of negative support when needed, all I ask is before you say it please read the notes in the diary :bigsmile:

I try and do daily visits to everyone's wall and don't expect support for none back :heart: My diary is open for friends only so if you would like to be one of mine please send me a FR :drinker:

Look forward to getting to know you :bigsmile:

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am already your pal but want to say I love this topic! You are doing a great job dearie! We are both in the same boat almost. I am now back on track as well. Let's do this thing! :)
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am already your pal but want to say I love this topic! You are doing a great job dearie! We are both in the same boat almost. I am now back on track as well. Let's do this thing! :)

You sure are :bigsmile: thanks for all your support we are both so close to getting to our goals :drinker:

New year = New Beginning :heart: WE CAN do this :bigsmile:

Thanks for popping in :flowerforyou:
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'd love an extra buddy! I'm 5'6 (and a quarter so not too far off from you. lol) and need to lose 46 pounds. I lost weight on MFP back in the summer but then went back to my old habits and gained it back. Starting PINK Method tomorrow since it is very close to what I was doing in the summer (but with more education involved) and I am going to continue using MFP in addition to the PINK site.
  • jaxsmummy
    Options
    Im 5'7" and am 9 lbs into my goal. I too started last year and fell off the wagon gained weight and now am back on track. We can do it!
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    I'd love an extra buddy! I'm 5'6 (and a quarter so not too far off from you. lol) and need to lose 46 pounds. I lost weight on MFP back in the summer but then went back to my old habits and gained it back. Starting PINK Method tomorrow since it is very close to what I was doing in the summer (but with more education involved) and I am going to continue using MFP in addition to the PINK site.

Hi there :flowerforyou:

Will send you a FR :bigsmile: thanks for popping in :drinker:

I'm curious ... what is the "Pink Method"? :wink:
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Im 5'7" and am 9 lbs into my goal. I too started last year and fell off the wagon gained weight and now am back on track. We can do it!

Hi there :bigsmile:

That darn wagon is hard to stay on LOL but not too hard to get back up on :laugh: We sure CAN do it thanks for sending FR :bigsmile:
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Just giving this a wee bump :heart:
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Anyone else who is reaching for similar goals? :drinker:
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey ChellieIrish!! I am about the same, I am 5'6, started this site at 204lbs!! Now, I am about 10 from my ULTIMATE goal!! I have been a member on here for almost 2 years!! Would love the extra support!! :)
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Hey ChellieIrish!! I am about the same, I am 5'6, started this site at 204lbs!! Now, I am about 10 from my ULTIMATE goal!! I have been a member on here for almost 2 years!! Would love the extra support!! :)

Hi there :flowerforyou:

Thanks support is always good cannot have too much IMO :laugh: Sending FR :drinker:
  • LetJesusReign
    Options
    Hi. I am 5' 6 1/2" :)) I have about 42 pounds I want to lose. I had lost 5 of it before the holidays and well, lets just say, I have gained more than that back. I really need the extra support right now, since I am having a really hard time getting going again.
  • pollard775
    pollard775 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP. I have about 30 pounds or so to lose and am 5'6". I am looking forward to gaining friends who are on the same journey. It is always better to travel together. :smile:
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Hi. I am 5' 6 1/2" :)) I have about 42 pounds I want to lose. I had lost 5 of it before the holidays and well, lets just say, I have gained more than that back. I really need the extra support right now, since I am having a really hard time getting going again.

Great thanks for coming on board :flowerforyou: