30-40 lbs. goals looking for friends.

Options
Hi!

I just started this new year MFP for the second time. I am 28 yrs old and trying to lose 30-40 lbs. I would like some friends with similar goals to motivate each other. I hope I can reach a goal of -20 by July and the rest by december. I wanted realistic goals where I wouldn't feel discouraged.

:)

Replies

• lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 from IL and if I lost 30 I'd be at my "wedding weight" from 13 years ago and very happy! Feel free to add me.
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 30 years old and my goal is to lose 32 pounds. Anyone is welcome to add me
  • Rakunk
    Rakunk Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Jackie, I'm 29 and looking to lose 40 pounds (again!). I lost 38 pounds 2 years ago and it's all managed to creep back on unfortunately. I'm back on track now and I think I've got a few good tips if you're interested :)
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    I think I am in the same boat. I want 50 pounds gone; I already lost 10.
  • mirfan25
    Options
    I am looking to lose at least 30 lbs, hopefully 35!
  • 23saint
    23saint Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi,I'm Lj and I just started,I hope to lose 20lbs by march 1st! Feel free to add me! Maybe we can help motivate each other!
  • MamaEggs
    MamaEggs Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exact same goals here. 28 and about 30 to 40 lbs... any of you can add me. We could all use the encouragement.
  • elledo
    elledo Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm gonna try 30 and see how much further i want to go :)
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and I've been on a 2 year plateau (oops). I'm just again restarting to work towards losing the rest of my weight I have 34 pounds to lose.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi, I'm Gaby and I'm looking to lose 35 lbs. You can add me if u want!! :)
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you sista! We can motivate eachother!
  • Tricie513
    Tricie513 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! Let's do this!
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    Anyone can add me. :)
    Realized I don't know how to add someone else? Oops. :D
  • jcnjsgurl
    jcnjsgurl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We've got similar goals. Feel free to add me if you like. Best of luck to you as well.
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HI my name is Ashley, I am 22 and I am looking to go from 210 (I am currently at 193) to 150. Please feel free to add me! :) I am looking for friends to help keep me motivated!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I have a very similar goal! here for support also.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    26kg to lose (57.2lbs). I've already lost 21kg (46.2lbs) :D
  • MelodyBrandy
    MelodyBrandy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here...I am 29 and in need of some motivation to lose 30-40lbs! You can add me!
  • my2sweetboys2011
    Options
    Hi Im 28 and just had my second baby two months ago and have been overweight my whole life. I am wanting to lose 30-40lbs. I am also in need of encougement so feel free to add me.
  • msaaronlerey
    msaaronlerey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Ideally I'd like to lose 50 lbs but I'll take 35 before September. I am 29 years old from Cincinnati. Feel free to add me!