100+ To lose

Options
Just started about a week ago and have lost 8 pounds so far. Only 92+ to lose. Looking for buddies to encourage me and be encouraged :)

Replies

• lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    That's a great loss ! (:
    Good luck to you, feel free to add me if you'd like.
    I've 105 left to lose myself (:
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I started Jan 1 and have lost 8 so far and only 92 more to go!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is my second time around here on MFP, I have a total of 115 pounds to lose this time. I lost 40 about a year ago but gained it all back last semester (it was the semester from HELL!).
    We can do this!!!
  • cando4myself2
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. Just starting and looking for friends/support, etc. Add me!
  • shaparra
    shaparra Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me. I just joined few days ago. For the other ladies, can I add you? Need all the support I need Thks. :)
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I am 100 down with 100+ to go!
  • TheNaturalNanny
    TheNaturalNanny Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have my first goal set at 60 lbs but i really need to lose over 100.

Anyone feel free to add, you can never have enough support
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100lbs to lose in one year. I started a few days before the new year. I am 23 yrs and i am on a mission to acomplish my goal. Would love some encouragment as well feel free to add me. I have lost 6 lbs so far.
  • nataliemae2011
    nataliemae2011 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YAY Support!
  • lamarisf79
    lamarisf79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in on 100+ pounds to lose! I will send requests or feel free to send one to me. :)
  • s_cheryl
    Options
    I just started fresh today and have 105 pounds to lose...hoping to do it in about a year. Feel free to add me...we can all use the mutual support!
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had about 160 lbs to lose when I started my journey and I am halfway there. Good luck to you!
  • primalkiwi
    primalkiwi Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm also 100+ to lose, trying to be good this time and record EVERYTHING. Feel free to add me - nice to have the support of others who are in the same situation. All the best with your journey. Julia
  • workingthisout
    workingthisout Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you! I'm 24, started in november but didn't change my eating habits until december. Down 8 pounds, about 100 left to go :D
  • monst76
    monst76 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm definitely a 100+ and very new to the MFP, I'll send a FR, Together anything is possible.
  • nsangast
    Options
    Hey yall! I started in June in hopes of losing 100 lbs. I have lost almost 70 and have recently changed my goal weight to lost 135! :D What a journey its been :D
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started with about 140 to lose, and I'm almost there! Anyone who needs help or has questions feel free to add me.
  • 280to140
    Options
    I used to have 100 to lose (well 140), but I've lost lost almost 70 now so I've got 70 more to go :)
  • cwnorton111602
    Options
    I too want to lose 100+...great job! I always seem to start off good...then two to three weeks in...I am back to eating the same old junk food...I work 12 hour rotating shifts and it's hard to be consistent...and seems faster and cheaper to grab fast food on my way to work...I even bought an elliptical last year and probably have worked out on it MAYBE 10 times...when I get off work I just want to relax and do nothing....so staying motivated is going to be a challenge for me...I wish everyone lots of luck and maybe we can do this all together!:smile:
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose & I am 45 years old.. We all need encouragment... I lost 11 my first week & am working really hard.. I just joined a week ago to.. Anybody in this thread that wants to add me.... Feel free. Good luck everyone...