First time posting NSV...

Options
bridgeo74
bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
Went shopping yesterday and they had some jeans on sale for $6...looked for my size and they were all out, so I decided for $6 I would get the next size down as "motivation" pants. Got home and my best friend told me to go try them on. I complained and said it would ruin my day because I wasn't small enough yet....and they fit!!!!
Holy Crap! Now I am going back to get the next size down for even more motivation!!! Yay me!

Replies

• samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • ebahde
    ebahde Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! keep up the hard work!
  • karenmetfan
    karenmetfan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Bought some new, smaller pants a couple of weeks ago and they feel big! LOL Not a fan of belts, but I'll be wearing belts to try to stretch out the time in between having to buy new pants. Gave away around 30 pair of pants beginning of the month :)
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Def didn't ruin your day but brightened it a bit I am sure! Way to go! Congratulations on your success and I wish you much luck on your journey!
  • carleyfunk
    carleyfunk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I am so happy for you. What an inspirational day for you. Hope that happens for me soon.
  • shadshad
    Options
    Congrats.....very nice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!