49ers!!!!!! Go Niners Go Niners!!!!!!

Options
Persevere230
Persevere230 Posts: 53 Member
What a weekend!!!!after 9 years of crap we are finally in the playoffs and better yet in the NFC championships!!!!! I lost my marbles on Sat and was almost heartattack bound from the excitement. Killer game lets go to the superbowl!!!!!!

I will need a sedative on for next Sundays game.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

Replies

• eyoungone05
    Options
    GO 49ners YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a sad Saints fan...who dat!! It was a great game though. Thought I might have to go to the ER...lol. Congrats!
  • Persevere230
    Persevere230 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks who dat girl. Im not a hater and I know your emotions were high too. Saints are a solid team.

Its time for NIners to shine. I swear to god my heart was pounding out of my chest those last few minutes of the game. I flipped my lid and I have no voice now due to all the screaming. Im from Sf born and raised and yesterday reminded me of our glory years. Epic playing and all heart!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Incredible play by Vernon Davis. I cried right along with him. :sad:

WERE GONNA CRUSH THE GIANTS AND GO TO THE SUPERBOWL LET DO THIS!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:

I dont know how I am gonna concentrate at work this week. Come Sunday I will have the paramedics on stand by with IV in tow!!!

PLAY THIS SONG AND START DANCING ITS PARTY TIME WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8wWpxJi4s