30 Day shred question.....

Options
How many minutes of "Circuit Training-General" would I log the 30DS as? :smile:

Replies

• danielnoble
    Options
    I log it as 20 minutes, not sure how accurate it is. I dont really care either so long as the cms keep dropping off the waist
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I log it as 23 because it's about 26-27 minutes long, but that's with the warmup and cool down
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have a question too if people would be so kind - how long do you spend everyday doing this 30DS? Just wondering whether to buy it or not as I do at least an hour of exercise everyday anyways so don't know if I can fit this in as well.
  • abby1791
    abby1791 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It takes 20 minutes. That's all. Especially if you're stretching with the other stuff, you don't need to add in that extra 10 minutes specifically with JM. I JUST finished all 30 days and I'm SO proud of myself.

And when I used to log it, it was like 237 calories burned with whatever I logged it as, and I think that's fair. However this last time, I didn't log it at all, nor eat back the exercise calories, it ends up being too much and I force food on myself and I don't think that's healthy. But I would say 200-300 is a good range for how much effort you feel you give that day and other variables.