mike

Options
hey guys!new here just googled fitness help forums and this forum pop up the first so it had to be the best!

as i can see there is lots of posts and members hope they can come in handy as well as I.

i started training over a year ago and i lots over 30 pounds.i now way 185 5foot 8

my goal is to cut.i started of by replacing my pecs and shapping my top part.weasnt to hard cause my body is mad large at the top.

then whent to arms(still aim 13.5 inch ..need to loos the fat there..not mutch left but very anoying!

my legs are great cause of the cardio .now it the worst part the belly..lost alot but my problem is my sides..love handles that are the wors to get rid off!thats why im here to see if any body has some tricks for me.going to posrt now.thx!!

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the 30 pounds lost so far! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This place is AWESOME!!!! You'll love it to continue your journey!
  • techker
    techker Posts: 5
    Options
    thx guys!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • techker
    techker Posts: 5
    Options
    thx!!
  • tonya1mt
    tonya1mt Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome,

I'm a newbie, too. I totally understand the love handle thing. My arms are almost there, and the my legs are getting there. The darn stomach area is the toughest. Course some of it is a lost cause due to carrying twins. :wink: Good luck with getting the rest off and toning up the last bits.:flowerforyou: