new ! :3

Options
hello there !
i have struggled with my weight for pretty much my entire life. (19 years) i am starting my 4th semester of college on tuesday ! and i have decided it is about time for a change. i need to lose 65 lbs. scary number. i am hoping to lose the weight by the end of this year. sooner the better.
anyways, i really would like some support on here. i'm new to this website and i'm not sure how it all works. i'll figure it out tho! :p does anyone have any tips for a successful weight loss? (:

Replies

• Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! First thing I would do is set mini goals. Make tweaks in your eating habits. Start out with some cardio and small weight training. The website is really good at keeping track of your food calories and exercise. Good luck on your journey! I'll add you. :)

Jarnard
  • onefourone
    Options
    welcome to MFP.. its a great place with fun wacky and awesome people good luck
  • empresso
    Options
    @jarnard; thank you for the tips! good luck to you as well. you look great !

@lonetygra; i bet ! thanks, you too! (:
  • jesskeepsgoing
    Options
    hi! I just started this site today!!! I've got some goals of mine im trying to meet too and I've giving myself a time limit too! Good luck!
  • empresso
    Options
    good luck !