Lost 5.4kg/12lbs but can't see a difference

Options
Has this happened to anyone else?
I've been trying to lose weight since late October.. managed to lose 5.4kg (slow loss, I know) but I don't look any different! Anyone know why this could be? I'm eating 1200 cal a day, but usually cheat on weekends. I'm currently doing the 30 day shred, but not every day (can't do weekends). I'm also doing a bit of cycling and walking.
The number on the scale doesn't mean anything to me.. I just want to look thinner. Help?

Replies

• CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    What about cm? Concentrate on that. I have lost more or less the same as you from end Dec to now. But my pants are getting loose.
  • dutchjacky
    dutchjacky Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    have you measured yourself. I have been measuring and weighing myself and take fotos, sometimes by putting te two you can see small differences. I have lost about the same amount since november and though it is slow its gonna stay off this time as my eating habits change. x
  • luvbwfc
    luvbwfc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Measure as well as going by weight. I am really bad myself about seeing any changes, so rely on the tape measure to back up the scales.
  • modine43
    modine43 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    what foods are you eating at the weekend, if you're good in the week, cheating with lots of fatty high calorie food willl just balance out the good work you have done, so no weight lose is achieved. add me as a friend