Newbie looking for some Fitnesspals to help me along

Options
Hi all,

SD51 here.

Have a good few stones to lose. Just joined today and need some buddies to inspire me along the way!

I have heard great things about this site and am hoping it will help me along my road to fitness.

Replies

• Raach32
    Raach32 Posts: 20
    Options
    Same as me :) Feel free to add, I'll do what I can to help!

Good Luck!

Rach x
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Same here, so feel free to add me! I only started this nearly 2 weeks ago, and it's so much better than the things I've tried before already! x
  • SD51
    SD51 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks guy's, might be a silly question but how do I add? Only using this the last hour!
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) i joined this site a while ago, but actually started properly 2 weeks ago today :-) I really find that the site works great!x
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just click on the profile pics, then there's a green button saying add, click that! :) x
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Click on the persons profile pic that you want to add, it will take you to their profile and there will be a button, add as friend. Click that, send them a msg if you like and wait for a response from them!
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Just click on the profile pics, then there's a green button saying add, click that! :) x

Ah you beat me to it!
  • Ryn1982
    Ryn1982 Posts: 13
    Options
    Heya! add me if you like! I started using the iphone app 5 days ago and this site last night... :) Let's say goodbye to this fat now!! :)
  • Lizzie2As
    Lizzie2As Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here since early Jan I've found it a huge help. Feel free to add me too
  • cheried85
    cheried85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm back on it again and more determined than ever to shift this weight :D x
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    feel free to add me and anyone else who'd like another friend!!
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me :-) I literally started my first attempt at weight loss last week.
  • lizzy755
    Options
    Added you :)
  • erica_gut
    Options
    Feel free to add me together we can motivate each other along our journey :)
  • ljmccune
    ljmccune Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too. You can teach me how to translate stones to pounds! This site is a great tool. If you have an iPhone or smartphone download the app. It's the best way I've found to hold myself accountable. It forces me to plan my meals and snacks. I find that I make healthier choices when I plan ahead.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Add me too. You can teach me how to translate stones to pounds! This site is a great tool. If you have an iPhone or smartphone download the app. It's the best way I've found to hold myself accountable. It forces me to plan my meals and snacks. I find that I make healthier choices when I plan ahead.

I still have to use a calculator to work mine out, pounds are what you use when making a big cake to me! Lol x