My First Half Marathon- Complete! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Congrats!!!! Such an inspiration, as for I have been having issues over coming the mental push through in runs!! You should be so proud! WAY TO GO!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • hedkell
    hedkell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, congratulations!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • utayah
    utayah Posts: 43
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Congrats!! I know exactly how you feel. Just completed my first Half-Marathon last weekend at Disney World (right around the same finish time as you). It's an amazing feeling. I'm going for the full Marathon next year.
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Those a some amazing times! Congrats and thanks for posting and encouraging! You look great!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!! My sister and I are running the Wine and Dine half marathon in Disney this year and I've definitely got to up my anty to start training harder. So thanks for the inspirational kick in the pants!

=)

Well done!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • nsangast
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • laurapgmartinez
    laurapgmartinez Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You give me hope that I will be able to run all of my half in March!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!